Queen/King WallBed with Full Storage Cabinets

Wall beds are also commonly known as Murphy beds or pull down beds. The wall bed is a bed that is hinged on one end, enabling you to easily push it to be stored vertically inside a wall (to be more precise, the bed is stored in a cabinet whose door is flush against the […]

Read more
Go top